The QuadRotor Observer (QRO) v3.0
created on december 28, 2006 - JLN Labs - Last update February 5, 2007
Toutes les informations et schémas sont publiés gratuitement ( Open Source) et sont destinés à un usage personnel et non commercial
All informations and diagrams are published freely (Open Source) and are intended for a private use and a non commercial use.
Click here to download a short video of the flight ( 850 Kb )
On February 4, 2007, the QRO v3.0 (with a 6DOF IMU onboard) has done successfuly its 1st outdoor test flights.
Test flights weather conditions :Wind ( 15 km/h, gusting at 20 km/h ), temperature 7°C.
The QRO project is still in development phase, some improvements are currently in process such as :
- adding of 3 magnetometers,
- a static and a dynamic pressure sensors,
- a GPS receiver for a full autonomous flight mission,
- an ultrasonic altiponder for the self landing and or recovery procedure,
- a video and/or a photo camera,
- a full high speed transceiver for the datalink to the ground station.
On February 9th, 2007 : Successful missions with onboard video (VIDEO)
For more info : firstname.lastname@example.org
To the QRO project page
visitors since February 5, 2007