The Time Energy Pump project
created on 09-19-97 - JLN Labs - last update on 09-19-97
Toutes les informations et schémas sont publiés gratuitement ( freeware ) et sont destinés à un usage personnel et non commercial
All informations and diagrams are published freely (freeware) and are intended for a private use and a non commercial use.
The TEP's Bifilar Coil Design :
TEP Bifilar coil construction :
The Bifilar coil ( L1,L2) is the main component of this oscillator and must be perfectly constructed :
1) Take a 200 mm length (20 mm
diam) cardboard tube and 2 x 11.5 m of 5/10 magnetic wire (AWG
2) Drill a small hole at each side of the tube for the wire, the distance between the holes must be 190 mm.
3) Wind the two L1,L2 coils at the same time, as shown below. You may glue the winding with cyanoacrylate.
4) Insulate properly an 125 mm wide area in the middle of the bifilar.
5) Wind the feedback coil L3 with a 5/10 mm magnetic wire with 250 turns.
7) Put a dot (the hot side) on one side of the bifilar to identify the polarity.
8) Check the bifilar coil with a signal pulse (square) generator.
TEP testing :
Compare the charge Q1 in step 2 with the total charge Q1 + Q2 in step 3...
About the Law of Charge Conservation :
The Law of charge conservation can be written "Electricity is never created or destroyed, but only transferred" or like this "In any closed system the sum of all electric charge remains constant ".
Additionals documents :
Return to the TEP Project page